Phumelele High School is a well established private
insitution officially registered with the Ministry Of Education under the Swaziland Schools Act No. 68 of 1975.
The school is situated in Matsapha Eteteni behind the Engen filling station. The school prides itself in provideing
affordable yet comprehensive education, developing eager minds morally, socially and intellectualy.
- There is a student body headed by the Head boy and the Head girl and junior prefects elected from each class to serve the interest of students and will liase with the deputy at all times.
- There shall be monitors chosen from each class to assist prefects whenever called upon by teachers.
- Students are expected to respect and co-operate with the student body at all times.
All students must attend school assemblies and other functions.
Students are not allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without a pass-out slip issued by the deputy.
Students are oblidged to participate in school activities during school days or weekends.
Students should take pride in the general cleanliness of the school premises.
Students are liable to pay for any school property they damage.
Students must respect all staff members, non-teaching staff as well as all other students.
Smoking, gambling, abusive language, drunkness, drinking, stealing, fighting, sexual immorality etc
is strictly forbidden during school and after school hours.
- Self directed study, such as private classes, revision or remedial classes.
- Technological awareness, communication and applications
- Information retrieval eg from libraries and internet
- We ensure a safe and secure enviroment
Students are supposed to devote themselves in their studies.
Students must do all their classwork, assignments and homework neatly and conscientiously.
Students who willingly fail to apply themselves to their work seriously dodge classes and purposely neglect
to write their tests will be asked to leave the school.
Students shall not carry dangerous weapons of any kind on or outside
the school premises. Students found with such weapons will be suspended from school or even expelled.
Parents are encouraged to visit the school regularly to check their children's progress and behaviour.
Parents are asked to communicate with the school by letter or personally.
- Phumelele High School is a value driven institution that promotes tolerance and
respect for all systems of faith in order to facilitate a conducive environment for teaching and learning. The core values of the school
are human dignity, equality and freedom, this includes the promotion of unity in diversity.
- The School is run on Christian principles and values; therefore, administration and staff conduct all activities in a Christian manner.
A great team of dedicated teachers, co-operatives parents and hard working students have made this school successful in the past years.
Call (+268) 2518 6972
to talk to our friendly staff about anything you may need to know about.
P.O. Box 1133